I cannot believe that my little girl is half a year old. She is the sweetest little angel and I’m so glad she is in our lives.
- She loves to play with her feet.
- She is still quite the talker.
- She loves to play on the floor, and especially play with big brother.
- She loves bathtime.
- She looks adorable in anything she wears.
She is a good eater. During the week, she still nurses in the morning, when I pick her up from daycare, and at night before bed, and I still pump at work. I can’t believe I can keep up with her. It still fascinates me that she is so much better at nursing than Troy was (or was it me?, I’m not sure.) I send solid food to daycare too and she eats rice cereal and a fruit for breakfast, a vegetable for lunch, and another vegetable for afternoon snack. For dinner, she eats two vegetables and a fruit. I haven’t found anything that she doesn’t like. Several people have told me that she doesn’t eat the green vegetables for them, but she gobbles them up for me.
She is almost sitting up by herself. She tries SO hard to pull her head up off the ground like she’s doing sit-ups. She has two bottom teeth and drools or chews on something all the time. Her "sleeping through the night" is inconsistent. Some nights she does sleep all night and some nights she wakes up to nurse.
There are so many things that we had for Troy that we barely used, but we are definitely getting our use out of them for Kaylee. I don’t think I could live without the Bumpo. That thing is awesome. I can sit her in and put her on the table, and cook dinner and she enjoys watching me. We also get good use out of the swing and bouncy seat. She is good about just shifting around.
Things I love about my baby this month:
• I love that it’s getting warm weather and I can see those sweet baby legs.
• I love her laid back personality.
• I love her voice when she babbles.
• I love her cuddles.
• I love watching her sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment