Monday, July 18, 2011

Update on Kaylee

I went to the doctor on Thursday, June 30 for my 31 week visit. Kaylee's heartbeat was 153. That is about where it has been every time I have gone. Dr. Ross measured me and said I'm measuring right on time. He thinks Kaylee is turned sideways right now, so hopefully she will turn in the next few weeks. It's hard to believe I am already 31 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by.

This weekend, we finished Kaylee's room. I love it. Brian did a great job. He painted the walls (fresh pink lemondade), all of the furniture (tint of off white), and picked out the bedding (Olivia by JoJo Designs). The furniture was actually my great grandmother's furniture and was passed down to my mom, then to me. It was my furniture in my room growing up. We do still need to hang stuff on the walls and get a stool for the vanity, but overall it looks great! He did a FANTASTIC job!

Room Before - June 19



Room after - July 17




No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...