So many people have asked...have you started nesting yet? The truth is, I don't think I've nested at all...instead, I have wanted to nap. I feel like I'm 8 weeks pregnant again with how tired I am.
The closest I think I came to nesting was after the second doctor's appointment when the doctor didn't think I would make it to graduation. That Friday, I frantically cleaned my classroom, made out all my lesson plans and finals for the next week and posted my grades.
At home, the only thing I did that closely resembled nesting was working on craft projects. I'm not so sure you can call that nesting.
So my version of nesting was definately napping. I enjoyed taking naps the days leading up to Troy's birth.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kaylee's Recitals
Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day. She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals. Her recital was dance and ...
-
Today was Kaylee and Troy's last day of school...they couldn't miss the last day - they had perfect attendance for the entire year. ...
-
Troy got to participate in his first field day. He ran in the 50 yard dash, participated in the balloon toss, the sponge soak line, and ...
-
What a fun day we had at Six Flags! I was so excited to take the kids somewhere I LOVED growing up. I think Kaylee will definitely be my r...
No comments:
Post a Comment