Sunday, February 7, 2010

Making room for baby

One of the things we HAVE to do before Troy gets here is to clean out his room which is currently my craft/sewing room. Our plan was to turn our small office into my craft room.

This weekend, while I was at work, Brian hung cabinets in our office and he moved all my craft stuff into MY craft room. I love it!!!!!

I posted a picture of my old craft room and a picture of my new craft room. As you can see, I had a lot of stuff I had to fit into my new room. We still have a lot to do in Troy's room to get ready for him, but it will be so much easier now that I have a home for my craft stuff.

Old Craft Room soon to be Troy's Room



New Craft Room






No comments:

Post a Comment

Kaylee's Recitals

Kaylee had a very busy day on recital day.  She had three recitals - one dance recital and two baton recitals.    Her recital was dance and ...